1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

We`re pretty lucky with our LFS`s.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JB, Nov 2, 2007.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm in Oklahoma City today and I had the opportunity to check out what I understand is one of the better LFS's in the area.   Well, all I can say is we are very lucky to have the quality shops in Iowa that we do.   They did have some really nice corals including a bunch of nice zoa's and SPS, but the shop was really kind of trashy.   Thier livestock didn't look to be in great shape, there was cyano in several of the tanks and one even had a near dead Naso tang floating in it.
    So, I'm definitely glad we have shops like SoM!
    -JB

2. overanalyzer

overanalyzer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you must not shop in the des moines area much!

3. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I guess I should have said the CR/IC Area... /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

4. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    ditto!Posted By overanalyzer on 11/06/2007 7:50 PM
    you must not shop in the des moines area much!

5. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we do have some great stuff in the cr/ic area. Next time you back to oklahoma you should stop at Ultimate Reef in Tulsa, i was there this summer and i really liked it.
    I stopped at petland in Omaha, NE this summer and it was real good too, still we do live in a great area for LFS