1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Way to go Hydor Koralia!! + thanks Jeremy!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobynT, Jan 31, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought two Koralia #4's after they were released last year.  I really loved them in all ways but after about six months, they both quit on me within a week of one another.  I was sooo disappointed and needed to replace them but couldn't buy something that wasnl't going to last.
    I saw a  posting by Jeremy somewhere and he said he'd contacted Hydor and they replaced a PH for him.  Jeremy helped me find the link so I emailed them.  It took several emails to "gently" get them to say they would replace my Koralia (I had two, but had "robbed" the magnet from one for a MJ mod and thrown the rest away.)
    When I sent the PH to them with copies of our emails back and forth, I wrote a note saying I was sending in my lone existing Koralia but that I'd had two and robbed the magnet from one.  It was the truth and what did I have to lose?
    My mail just came, with a package from Hydor with TWO new #4's.   WOOO HOOO, can you believe it??
    I'm a very happy customer at this point and thrilled to get those Koralia's back in my tank.  I really prefer them over the MJ mod and Tunze 6045 combination that I have in their now.
    Happy customer for sure!!

2. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That sounds like good customer service.. nice job Koralia

3. Deleted member 120

Deleted member 120 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is very impressive! I have three #3's and I really like them. Definitely better than the MJ Mods I had before. Good to know Koralia is standing behing thier product.

4. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's great customer service! I hope the new ones will last you many years w/o issue. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif