1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Waverz, you are the man!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jtown, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If anybody is looking for some frags check with Waverz. Went up yesterday and picked up a bunch of stuff for GREAT prices. He has a few things ive been looking for that nobody else seems to have so made the trip to Edale. I wouldnt even call them frags because they are more like mini colonies he sold me but im not complaining. Hands down biggest frags Ive ever seen in my life. 
     He has some nice, healthy pieces and the guy is cool as hell. The two hour drive was more than worth it and to be honest ill be doing it again.
    Just wanted to give props where they are due...  Thanks Jeremy! Greatly appreciated bro. 

2. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I was under the impression that Jeremy made a bet with his wife that he wouldn't cut anything for a year? Haha, in that case... Jeremy- I'll prolly have to stop by for the 4th or 5th time soon here, a few of my corals died in the move so I'm looking for some new stock.

Also, I highly agree with Jtown, Jeremy is a hell of a guy!

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    That was Jason with the bet thing, I'm unemployed, my wife will gladly hand me the cutters.

Stop by anytime Adam, I need some salt money.

/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif
    Justin, thanks for the props man, I told ya I would make it worth your drive, Let me know when you want more.

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I want more... LOL. Ill be making the trip again in a few weeks. Im going to buy that clam downstairs and there are a few other things I saw I have to have. Well worth the drive for sure.

5. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i might be able to go with you in a few weeks justin :)

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish my tank was ready for corals...

7. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    next time i visit my g-pa in elkrun i will stop by and check out what you have
    matt

8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Just so ya know there is a $10 admission fee if you don't buy anything.
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

9. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'd certainly buy from him again. I hope there is some stuff left when I am ready for more.

10. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Come n' get it.

11. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Once again Jeremy had amazing corals for me. It was definitely worth the 20 minute car ride to get the 6 or 7 frags(more like colonies) and the awesome crocea clam! The only thing bad is that was the 3rd or 4th time I've been over there and now me and Jeremy pretty much have all the same corals. :)