1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Wanted Your Old Leftover Peices

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Shaun, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My nephew wants a tank of his own. I am trying to put one together for him but need some stuff. I was hoping to get used stuff. With that said I am wanting any leftover parts and peices that anyone may have. Things do not have to work I can fix most things. We need everything except for a tank stand and sump. If some one has a 75 they are willing to part with I am looking to upgrade from my 55 so i am interested in a 75 but other than that just your old leftover stuff you do not need or use any more.I am not looking for handouts just trying to save a little money. Thank You, Shaun

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is odd. Nobody has anything they want to get rid of? Wow. I keep watching the for sale things but just figured that people may want to claer out some old stuff to make way for spring sales and some of the older stuff is kinda what I was looking for.

3. Lisa

Lisa Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reef tank, I assume? I posted a list of stuff earlier(under FS - various items), although a lot is freshwater stuff. Can you use anything? LMK. I'm in the LeClaire or Davenport area.

4. ayers26

ayers26 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a maxi jet 600 for saltwater tanks that i will sell real cheap and i also have a can of marine buffer that has not been opened.
    let me know if ur interested