1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Wanted snails now, some frags next month

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have a few snails they can spare?  Next month I would like to get:  green palys, blue shrooms and a couple of zoes so if you think you will be fragging let me know.  Can meet 1/2 way after the 20th of may.  Thanks, Karen

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By karenj on 04/20/2009 09:41 AM
    Does anyone have a few snails they can spare?  Next month I would like to get:  green palys, blue shrooms and a couple of zoes so if you think you will be fragging let me know.  Can meet 1/2 way after the 20th of may. Also maybe a brittle star and a coral banded shrimp. Thanks, Karen

3. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    where you located

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Centerville It just seems like most are located in the Cedar Rapids area but I could be wrong about that.

5. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Karen, I'm trying to get rid of my C.B. shrimp

6. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey karen i live in bussey, bout the closest person to you right now :) my dad lives down my melrose, i travel that way often, i've thought about getting rid of a couple of my turbo snails. what size tank do you have and what do you plan on having in it? these snails have knocked over a few of my frags that i didn't have epoxy'd down so can be cumbersome but will do a good job at cleaning up a new tank.

7. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also have some 'shrooms and kenya tree I could hook you up with later

8. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have nothign to frag right now, my tank just got set up in the middle of january, all i have right now are frags :) haha but when things grow i'll have some zoo's and some armor of gods pretty soon.