1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

want to trade my 2x250mh setup for t-5s

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey all,
    i was wondering if anyone out there (C.R. area) had a 5 or more 4' t-5 setup that wanted to trade/ or buy my MH setup:
    2 12k (250) reeflux
    2 coralvue ballast(dimmable)
    LB mini reflectors......total was just under 800 but dont be shy....any off excepted...or atleast considered
    all of these are barely used but having major heat/evaporation issues with the room its in. i have a dehumidfier but just gettting tired of heat, evap, etc etc.
    any interested people just shout at me lol
    cyall
    i also have 2 of the mp40 vortechs and its just a little too much for 75 gallon so any offers please throw'em at me....wouldnt mind trading that for a skimmer if you have a nice one in mind=)
    just trying to maybe turn up another setup

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would love to have those vortechs /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif no mulla or skimmer to get rid of

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent

4. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i also have 2 of the mp40 vortechs and its just a little too much for 75 gallon so any offers please throw'em at me....wouldnt mind trading that for a skimmer if you have a nice one in mind=)
    just trying to maybe turn up another setup Interest in the Vortechs.  I have a skimmer its a MTC 250.   Rated for 200g. Works like a champ, I have just upgraded it and don't need it now.  Here is a link to the site it comes from.  Let me know if you have any interest in something like that.   I am in the CR area too, and you wanted to see it in operation, that would be no problem. 

http://www.marinetechnical.com/page10.html
    This pic came a few hours after starting it up. 
    [​IMG]

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wanna sell those halides?

6. gravattj

gravattj Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have these t5 lights from marineland (click here). I bought the whole unit 2 months ago and would consider working out deal/trade with you. Let me know if you are interested.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sorry for late post i went with my gut and got a great trade.....thnx xroads=)