1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Spring Fest Volunteers needed!!!

Discussion in '2018' started by DangerJ, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    I made a slight simplification to the sign-up schedule and added myself.

The front 2 tables will have the member check-in, admissions, and raffle ticket sales all together, so I combined those 2 lists

We still need a few people willing to volunteer for the Community Table, this slot is really easy. It's just helping people understand how to label things and marking down payments for things that sell when the seller isn't there. Pretty straight forward!

2. Cameron

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good.

3. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I can do the community table from 11:00-12:30

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Thank you! Added!

5. I should have the list of student volunteers today. It was sent out to multiple high schools. Some personal events have come up for this weekend which will drastically limit my time that I can spend on at the show for set-up and tear down this weekend. I'll be there to help set-up for awhile on Saturday evening.

6. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Thanks again Dan for your help rounding up volunteers. It's appreciated.