1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Vertex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DNW, Mar 14, 2018.

1. DNW

Jesup, IA
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Just happened to check on the right day. If anyone purchased a POS cerebra they have started the return process, you will need to send email to start the process
    CerebraExchange@vertextechnologies.net

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I've still got mine, NIB, been monitoring their forum, what a cluster...

3. DNW

Jesup, IA
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I went down to checking in about once every 6 weeks or so, just happened to check on the right day. I put it on a 14 cube, first power bar died within a year, the second I had is quite flaky, should have just stuck with Walmart timers as they would be more reliable. I’m just wondering if the beta tester surprise is when you open the box and see an apex instead.

4. Buku Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +202 / 4 / -0
    Does it say we are getting a surprise? As far as I know it’s the head unit, powerbar, temp probe, and a display.

5. DNW

Jesup, IA
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, they mentioned something about beta tester special edition.

6. DNW

Jesup, IA
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    A surprise would be this thing actually worked instead of being a expensive POS. Guess they can’t do worse than the first attempt.

7. Buku Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +202 / 4 / -0
    I think they just included the screen and 25% off all vertex Products.

I’ve been following the build and it looks like it will actually be a nice controller. Unlike the train wreck the V1 is.