1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Ultimate Reef Geek Chicago Road Trip 2008!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travis, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So I found a great excuse for a group road trip to Chicago.  I am building a chiropractic clinic and found a couple tables I need to pick up just outside of Chicago.  When I brought this up in our chat there was great interest in a group road tour to the Chicago area fish stores.   I am now located in Independence so I will either run 20 into Illinois through Dubuque or if there is enough interest I will make a swing down through IC and the QC to pick up a few people (this would also take us through Dekalb so we could see Rob's).  My current plan is to find anyone with a van to get us there and we could all split gas or whatever.  Once there I could grab a rental truck and bring the tables back.  I would appreciate a little help loading them if possible.  [​IMG]  If there is enough interest we could even make a weekend out of it and find a place to stay so there would not be a huge rush to do it all in one day. 

2. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    How soon you planning on going? I would really love to go but that all depends on how soon and when the wife "pops" /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif I don't have a van but my expedition sits 8 people if people wanted to chip in for gas it gets a remarkable 15 mpg!!! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif