1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

turtle anyone??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guest, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know this is a marine website but i have a friend who is looking for a turtle! If anyone has one they want to get rid of or know somewhere to get one cheap, let me know! Thanks!

2. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this is the best and cheapest site i have found for turtles, and they are really good to, http://www.naturecoastexotics.com/turtles_tortoises

3. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    i'd say by far the best place on the internet to get any turtle you want would be from www.turtlesales.com.  they have the widest selection of turtles and tortoises I have seen.

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What kind of turtle are you looking for? Red ears and box turtles are usually pretty cheap no matter where you get them. Of course I am going with what I know back when I owned them in California, but I doubt pricing varies TOO much. Tortoises like sulcattas get pricier but those guys are a bit much to care for when they get big, especially here where it snows 6 months out of the year /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

5. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did have one, but a racoon carried it away, /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif and that's because in summer I keep it in a tank and this time the lid got pried off....................