1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Trip to ACC

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by mthomp, Jun 4, 2012.

1. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I spoke with Joe today and he is wanting to make a trip to ACC June the 10th.  A carpool would be great and if you are interested in  contact Greenoinion as far as time and such.
    I will already be in the area for a soccer tournament that weekend in waterloo so I hope too see you all there.

2. BigB

BigB Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dang wish I could go, but I got 2 birthday party's to go to on sunday.. Have fun

3. Killernights

Killernights Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wish i could go also but i work

4. Greenonion

Greenonion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey guys, sorry i have been kinda lax lately in my duties with planning and what-not. mike, as i think it will be just you and me up there, and me the only one driving, think it might be better to postpone this trip /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif will the 17th work better for anyone else? i know that the 24th isn't open for myself. but on the 17th we should all be able to fit in the crv and make a rode trip out of it. and it should only be 5 bucks per person for gas. let me know if this date will work better for anyone else.

5. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thats fine with me. I dont mind going again by any means.

6. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Just so you know. The 17th is Fathers Day..