1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

trade some zoos

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by seanndenise1, Feb 2, 2008.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have about 10 zoos on this disc that i want to trade, they grow pretty good, ive already started 3 different spots on small rocks in my tank of these and want a different color.
    i live in bettendorf and traveling far is not an option, my car doesnt go out of town well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    how far from CR are is your house?  I might be willing to drive.

3. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cedar rapids is about 1.5 hours away.

do you have a pic of what you would be willing to trade?

i might be able to talk my girlfreind into driving a ways to meet up, dont hold your breath though.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I might be up for a trade, I've got some good looking zoo's in my tank.  I'll post some pics in a little while.

5. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah al sounds cool, heck i already owe you a freebie, ill throw a little cash in on it to sweeten the deal.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool, let me see if I can get a frag from these and I'll hit ya back.

7. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't have any zoos to trade. But would like to start keeping some. I don't know if you still have any left, or if you are interested in selling or trading for something else. I have mostly softys, but I am able to travel to you if you are interested. Send me a PM if there is something we car work out.

8. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By taavis on 02/07/2008 7:55 AM
    I don't have any zoos to trade. But would like to start keeping some. I don't know if you still have any left, or if you are interested in selling or trading for something else. I have mostly softys, but I am able to travel to you if you are interested. Send me a PM if there is something we car work out.
    at the moment the rock pictured is spoken for by al.
    i do have another rock that has the same type as pictured with a couple or a few on it that you can have. im not interested in any cash, and i have only a few interests in other corals, hammers and frogspawn.
    you are welcome to the rock with the 2-3 on it, they do grow fast, i got that disc in october and its alreeady grown 20 new ones. they almost double every month.
    up to you, im in bettendorf, iowa.