Hello everyone, Due to growing frustration with my 33 long reef tank above my entertainment center caused by typical overflow box problems, i decided to take the tank down and drill it. Total project time was around 6 hours, I won’t go into great detail but I knew it was going to be a lot of work and it ended up being a lot of work, very glad it was only 33Gal. Anyhow, one thing I will mention is that I gravel vac-ed the substrate to remove most of the crap that would have caused bio problems after setting it back up, and I went with a shallower sand bed when I set it back up. All that gross water went into a tank I just set up, that will give it a good jumpstart. So, here are pics. This is the tank before " Here is the overflow box before This is the tank after And the plumbing after And finally a water test done the following morning. I must say that I took out a few large rocks and I really like to more open look the tank has now. The whole job was very worth it but I am not looking forward to moving at all now.