1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Time to start my shopping list for Spring Fest

Discussion in '2010' started by xroads, Mar 25, 2010.

1. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    One thing I forgot. I want a purple lemnalia tree.

2. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By AJ on 03/26/2010 12:46 PM
    Yeah, I would be game for some chalices too. That flamethrower chalice that Sone has it really nice...I think he got it at Fall Fest.
    --AJ
    No, mine didn't come from Fall Fest.  I traded a bunch of chalices last year with a guy in Indianapolis to get the flamethrower. [​IMG]

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry...my bad....I thought I remembered you saying that you got it from Fall Fest.  Sorry!!!
    --AJ

4. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No worries AJ. I will have a frag for sale if you are interested. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know what those go for...pretty sure I can't afford it... :)

--AJ

6. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am not a retailer so I don't have retail prices. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif Ask Matt, he was just over here to pick up his RBTA and ended up leaving with awesome deals!

7. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Yes Sone has great deals on his corals and he always has the best corals with a wide selection The only problem is every time I go to his house I end up spending all my money. LOL

8. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    DIdn't one of the online coral seller attending spring fest have purple Goniopora?