1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

This club is sweet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phathead, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just want to thank everyone for the help I have been given just over the last week.  I have only been a member for about 2 weeks.  I have so many questions and most have already been answered.  Ive never been to any other sites where the forums are answered so quickly.  I would recomend this club to anyone who was interested in the hobby of reefkeeping.  If you are currently not a member I encourage you to join you wont be disappointed.  I havent even been to a meeting yet and already I have felt very welcome here.  THanks once again everyone for your help looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

2. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks alot! There's very nice to hear and even though I haven't answered any of your questions specifically (i'm practically a newbie myself) hopefully I'll be able to help you out in the future.

I would definitely agree with you, whenever I have questions people are very willing to offer their experience.

Glad to have another member of the club/forum!

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Thank you. Remember we were all new once too so we know what it is like to need answers.