1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

the pet depot

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Guest, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this is a pet store in moline il next to walmart 3941 41 st avenue dr.  rick sales nice sale water fish and a good price he can order u what u need corals he can get them fish food he has it this place is allsome  for sale water fish cheapest place ive have found 309-762-7387

2. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he gets some nice fish in there, he had the biggest yellow tangs ive ever seen by far.
    as far as equipment goes they dont really carry much salt related besides sand, cc.
    they have some rock in a few tanks but it looks as though its priced at nearly 20 dollars a pound.
    i talked to him and he has talked with the owner about expanding into salt, if he could find an employee with salt knowledge he might consider it.
    i try and buy everything down there as far as drygoods go, if your looking for a tank i dont think they can be beat, ive shopped around for tanks and they always beat everyone.
    i asked him to get ahold of GIRS BOD if they ever decided to make a run in the direction of salt and he said he would definatly consider it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya i want him to carry corals she said hes going to set up a tank u must of been the one he talked abought it with he told me some guy talked to him abought it