1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

The OFFICIAL who is bringing what to the garage sale thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Jan 4, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good job selling!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i thought i should bring this back, i have a few things in the selling thread i could bring if anyone is interested.

i had an idea that - if you have some bigger or heavier items you should try to list them here and pre sell them so you dont risk bringing it for no reason and possibly breaking it (could slip and fall or something)

just an idea.

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am going to be bringing an Aqua Medic 3000. 

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Slovan I will take the step stool.... /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

5. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By ZLTFUL on 01/05/2008 10:33 PM
    I am bringing at the very least a 400w raw Advance magnetic ballast, capacitor, mogul base, and 3 400w bulbs...may have other stuff but not sure yet.
    Just looking for cash or a return pump...
    Did I mention that virtually no offer will be refused...
    I just need to clear some of this stuff out of my house. And since I got a 150w complete hood...

6. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Posted By ZLTFUL on 01/18/2008 11:01 AM
    Posted By ZLTFUL on 01/05/2008 10:33 PM
    I am bringing at the very least a 400w raw Advance magnetic ballast, capacitor, mogul base, and 3 400w bulbs...may have other stuff but not sure yet.
    Just looking for cash or a return pump...
    Did I mention that virtually no offer will be refused...
    I just need to clear some of this stuff out of my house. And since I got a 150w complete hood...
    I might be interested in it.  I'll either talk to you about it tomorrow or feel free to PM me with what you need to get out of it.
    Thanks,
    Matt

7. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have any GFO they'll be bringing? I just got a new RO membrane but my PO4 is still through the roof.

8. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have some you can have, i do need to order more and also need to get some carbon and mag chloride if you want to do an order with me, up to you either way, but you need some i have some. left you a PM.

9. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I finally got everything rounded up and took a couple pics.  This is everything I'm bringing along tomorrow!
    GROUP SHOT OF EVERYTHING
    [​IMG]
    THE BUCKET
    The sand in the bucket was sold to me as crushed shell quite a few years ago and I was having problems with it raising my ph to high.  At the time I had FW stingrays and discus and wanted a really low ph.  So not sure if this would work for SW or not but I'm sure it would work fora  cichlid tank or something.  Whoever wants it can have the bucket as well you don't need to worry about bringing something if you're interested in it.
    [​IMG]

10. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OK I rounded up some stuff:
    Gen-X pcx-30
    pail Instant Ocean
    bag of Instant Ocean
    HOB wet/dry with Skimmer
    HOB U-Tube over Flow
    CAx2, Nitrate and Alk test kits - Salifert
    BIonic

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just went through my stuff and I'll be bringing a two unused Aquaclear quick filters for powerheads, and a new SQWD. I have a few pumps that I might part with as well.