1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

The OFFICIAL who is bringing what to the garage sale thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I still need to go through my "Stuff" but i was wondering what everyone was going to be bringing.

2. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here...I might have a few things to sell

eins

3. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll have a RedSea Berlin Turbo skimmer, a wave maker, and a phosban reactor. I might bring a DIY kalk reactor too.
    I'll probably be looking for a light set up, cash, or LPS/micro or acan frags.

4. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By vvolfe1 on 01/05/2008 7:36 AM
    I'll have a RedSea Berlin Turbo skimmer, a wave maker, and a phosban reactor. I might bring a DIY kalk reactor too.
    Likely will not be a whole lot of coral at this event Ben, if you are looking for something in particular you might want to let people know so they can bring what you want.
    I am undecided on a few of the large things. I have a PFO 2x400w magnetic ballast, a Euroreef skimmer rated at 80 gal, as well as loads of other stuff that will be free with a donation to GIRS. This seems like a good opportunity to sell a few things so I can buy different stuff for the next garage sell.

5. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I might want that ballast billy.....wanna trade?

6. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know if anyone has any use for this (I ended up not needing as much as I thought) but I have 8-10 ft of 1 1/2" black flex PVC that I can bring if anyone wants to give me $5 for it.

7. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By BGreenlee on 01/05/2008 7:56 AM

Posted By vvolfe1 on 01/05/2008 7:36 AM
    Likely will not be a whole lot of coral at this event Ben, if you are looking for something in particular you might want to let people know so they can bring what you want.
    I am undecided on a few of the large things. I have a PFO 2x400w magnetic ballast, a Euroreef skimmer rated at 80 gal, as well as loads of other stuff that will be free with a donation to GIRS. This seems like a good opportunity to sell a few things so I can buy different stuff for the next garage sell.
    I know there will not be any corals there.  I just thought I'd throw a plug out there that I'll be looking for some more LPS soon.

8. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By glaspie69 on 01/05/2008 9:22 AM
    I might want that ballast billy.....wanna trade?What are you wanting to get rid of?

9. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Send me a shopping list....we'll work something out

10. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am bringing at the very least a 400w raw Advance magnetic ballast, capacitor, mogul base, and 3 400w bulbs...may have other stuff but not sure yet.
    Just looking for cash or a return pump...

11. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I have a big box of misc. "stuff" that I'll probably be bringing. Test kits, some fish food, etc...

Also have some freshwater stuff I'll probably bring. Big piece of driftwood slate on the bottom and a fake plastic cave thing.

12. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is what I've found so far...All proceeds will go to GIRS so I would highly recommend you pay retail on everything! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

[​IMG]

13. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also have a box of things to go through, a powerjet with way too much flow for my liking is one thing I'll be bringing for sure.  I also have a couple pink cabbage leather frags leftover from my little frag sale this past weekend that I could bring, if anyone's interested. 

14. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Everything underneath the step stool is gone! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Thanks again to the buyer!

I also have about 4) 6-outlet strips with a 6ft cords for sale. $2 each. Everything was used less than a year.

15. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I don't have much if anything to bring but I might be looking to trade coral for some things. I'd be interested in a single or dual 400 wat halide ballast (hint to billy), phosban reactor, kalk reactor, and a larger external pump.

16. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll take both the Mrs Wages.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is mrs wages hard to get or something? they have it at both the walmarts here and its like 2 dollars... ive read and seen videos where people are talking about ordering it and stuff.... weird.

18. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By heartben on 01/08/2008 11:53 AM
    is mrs wages hard to get or something? they have it at both the walmarts here and its like 2 dollars... ive read and seen videos where people are talking about ordering it and stuff.... weird.
    No, it's readily available in most areas.  Why pay $2+ if I'm only going to sell them for $1?  Plus all proceeds is going to the club.

19. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think I'd like to buy that middle filter sock holder and sock.  How do I go about buying it ? I plan on being at the meeting.

20. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Robyn, everything that is not on the step stool has been sold. Sorry.