1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Thanks to Everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to say thank you to everyone here. This is a great club and I will miss it. Unfortunutly I have to step away due to personal differances. he tank tour are about my favorite thing in the world. To see all the tanks and meet the people. That is awesome. The advice and help really get you through some tight spots. I will be on for a little longer then that will be it, for me. Thanks again, Shaun

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well, unfortunately I didnt get to meet you as I just joined today. But sad to see a fellow reefer leave. Good luck in you ventures!!!

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to see you go. Good luck with everything.

--AJ

4. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey I want to throw out some more ideas for some fun and a get together. How about a frag auction? I am sure that many people would be willing to bring some frags to donate and it would be awesome way to get people together, and the money from that can throw one awesome pizza party. Also what about a scavanger hunt- people get a clue and have to find the next tank- and lastly(right off the top of my head) How about area tank crews? These are the ones that are willing to go out to other members homes and pitch in when needed, weather it be tank sitting, a near crash (or full crash) or like my project of completley redoing my sump. Just a "tank team" kinda like Best Buys Geek Squad. Ohh well, my help has already caused enough problems. Thank You all, Shaun

5. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I have had it with REEFer Madness. I was helping out with his library project and now he went and screwed me. I have a bunch of stuff for the project that he will not even respond to me about. He is ignoring me and everything that I have tried to do. All I wanted to do was help out, enjoy the club and contribute in every way that I can. he is a board member and is the ONLY reason I am stepping away from the club. Looks like if you aint kissing his *** then he wont have anything to do with you. Shaun

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Shaun. This is inappropriate and is going to stop. I have talked to Andrew about this and once again it's not the black and white issue you want everyone to believe it is.

If you have an issue with Andrew, you work it out in PM's and leave it out of the forums. Otherwise you will lose your posting privs.

7. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well folks I got some more info and want to Apologise to Andrew (REEFer Madness). I was indeed not doing everything right. Please excuse my last post and so that nobody makes the same mistakes, do not react until you can think strait. Once again, Andrew I am sorry, Shaun