1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Thanks Everyone

Discussion in '2013' started by Sponge, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif It was great meeting and visiting with you! For those of you that bought frags, Thanks/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Don't hesitate to let me know how they are doing for you or if you have any questions. I want everyone to have success with the corals and Nem's. I look forward to seeing and visiting with you again at SpringFest!

Also again, Thank You, Colton! for all the hard work and help you gave me prior to and during FallFest! !! Words are inadequate to fully express my appreciation.

IMO, I'd like to say the Fest appeared to be a success! People were smiling, buying and talking tanks!! Nice venue and, thanks to Casey and everyone else for the help and hard work that went into it!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wow.gif

2. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Terri, just wanted to let you know the rose colored nem I got from you is doing good so far.

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Fantastic!! Please keep me posted ;0) I enjoyed our visit too :0)

4. Shayna

Shayna Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You had a lot of great stuff to offer! Thanks for everything and it was nice to meet you.

5. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Thanks Shayna! It was nice meeting you too/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Enjoy your new corals!! Hope to see you at SpringFest!