1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Thank you Aqueon!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, May 28, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When the rep was at Pet's Playhouse a couple of weeks back, I asked to purchase new bulkheads and basket for my overflow kit.  He told me he would send them to me free (which I was really happy about).  Today, I got a whole new plumbing kit free!  Wow, I really was not expecting that.  Thank you Aqueon!
    I wish we had a feedback module on the site so that we could leave feedback (both positive and negative) on an individual or company.
    --AJ

2. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's awesome! You should have told him about the chip in your tank too! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I should have but I figured that was all on me...but you never know what they might have done.

While I was talking to them, I was surprised to hear is that you can buy replacement top and/or bottom trim for your tank for between 12 and 27 a piece ($27 being for the biggest tank they have). Your LFS should be able to order it. I thought that was pretty cool to know if you ever broke or melted your trim and wanted to replace it.

--AJ

4. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have replaced a few now on a 20g and a 55g. It isn't a fun job.