1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Terminator and Night at Museum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AJ, May 24, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did anyone see the Terminator or Night at the Museum this weekend? 

2. crony333

crony333 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I saw Terminator this week... wasn't bad.  It was alright I guess I was just a bit to worked up over it kinda fell short on what i was expecting.  But I don't regret going to it. 
    If you haven't seen it and you like the series you'll enjoy it.  NOW knowing what I know now... if I could go to Star Trek or Terminator I'd go to Star Trek it was a great movie....and no sorry haven't seen Night at the Museum.
    Waiting on Transformers now...god i'm such a nerd [​IMG].

3. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm probably gonna try and catch Terminator sometime tomorrow... Hopefully Star Trek hasn't ruined all of the rest of the movies this summer for me... Gonna be hard to live up to it.

-JB

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I kind of expected both Terminator and Star Trek to underwhelm me. Maybe that's why I thought Star Trek was so awesome since I was going into it with low expectations. I hope that same mindset salvages Terminator for me. My wife wants to see Terminator too so I'm going to wait until she can see it...and tomorrow is not that day. I'm so fortunate to have a wife that like Sci-fi movies almost as much as I do. :) I agree JB...I doubt that any movies will live up to Star Trek for me this year...I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to going to see it again.
    Transformers looks like another good movie. I'm looking forward to that one too

Maybe I'll take the kids to see Night at the Museum tomorrow night. That would be a fun way to close out a holiday weekend.

--AJ

5. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    my step sister saw night at the museum saturday and she said it was really good....i wish my fiance liked sci-fi movies /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heading out with the kids to see Night at the Museum. I'll let you know how it is.

--AJ