1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Team Fortress 2/ Orange Box PC version

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by matt the fiddler, Jan 7, 2008.

1. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    With the recent Video game chat, i figured I would add this.
    Seriously, I need to play TF2 with people I actually know.  IF you guys haven't see it, it is probably the best multi player first person shooter out there... (next to Counter Strike)  You can be a spy, disguise as the opposing team- and stab players in the back /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif 
    On anoter note.   Portal rocks my world

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I've got it, but mine is the XBox 360 Version.

TF2 is the only game in that set that I can play for any amount of time without literally getting sick. Something about the visuals in those games don't agree with me.

-JB

3. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol i have that game and play it all of the time. My dislplay name is FishMaster and my Steam Account name is IceCreamMan9. Add me.

4. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am paranoidandroid64 both names pyro rocks

5. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By jbrunken on 01/07/2008 3:52 PM
    I've got it, but mine is the XBox 360 Version.
    TF2 is the only game in that set that I can play for any amount of time without literally getting sick. Something about the visuals in those games don't agree with me.
    -JBidk i think that the TF2 has the worst visuals but the best game play.  Half-life 2 is probly the best game ever.  and if you like realistic shooters you should download the INSURGENCEY mod for it.  that game probly takes the most skill out of any shooter ive ever played.

6. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I like the cartoony look of TF2,
    I do like Half life stye looks. I will check out insurgencey...

I was a big player of UT and the Tactial ops mod... back in the day. my college buds and I made some twisted levels /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif