1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank Upgrade; strong bodies needed!

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Sponge, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

That sounds like a good plan Dave/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Do you have Nick's number or do you want to message him with the details? Thanks Dave. I'm sure the handles will be awesome as I've heard good things about using them!

2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing you and Kelsey!! Thanks!!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

I wouldn't ever consider trying to move a 6 foot tank with 2 people/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/ermm.gif My 135 is 6 foot and I've always had 4 people to move that...and it's acrylic. I just wouldn't take a risk like that/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif I'm stressed enough and besides, the more, the merrier! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif Marshalltown is quite aways away so no worries, I'm sure these guys will be very helpful!!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  4. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Ok, I have:

1.Nick
    2. Dan and Kelsey

Anyone else?

5. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    I would but to close to my babies due date /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif Sept 1st so not planning on going far from ankeny

6. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Tha would be fine Dave. You can drop them at my house, 665 34th, when-ever you want.

7. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    That would be fine Dave. You can drop them at my house, 665 34th st, when-ever you want. 515-419-7670.

8. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I'll talk to my wife when she gets home today to see if we have anything planned I'm not to far from you so I might be able to help it's Sunday the 31st at 9 right

9. Eric & Amber

Eric & Amber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If we are not out of town I will help you Terri . What are you doing with the 135 ?

10. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

11. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

That would be great! I'm looking forward to meeting you :0) Just let me know!

12. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Good excuse/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif I'm hoping all goes very well for her and the baby!! Let me know when "it" happens! I'm awake all the time...insomnia!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/whistling.gif

13. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Thanks Eric! Just let me know/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif I will be selling the 135, stand, canopy and probably some other things as well/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Since I'm stressing over this move, I will have to sell the tank, etc a later date. Hopefully within a couple weeks/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/satisfied.gif Give Archer a hug and kiss from me! He's such a cutie!!!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wow.gif

14. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

1.) Nick

2.) Dan and Kelsey

3.) New2salt ???

4.) Eric ???

If you guys can all make it, I think we are set then for [Sunday, AUG 31 at 9AM]/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif I'll message everyone with my address and cell/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

15. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Well I'm in so me and my wife will be there

16. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Awesome! See you both then!!! :0)

1.) Nick

2.) Dan and Kelsey

3.)New2Salt and WIfe

4.)?? ?? Eric ?

17. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Update :0)

Sunday, August 31st at 9am Sponge's house

1.) Nick
    2.) Dan and Kelsey
    3.) New2Salt and Wife
    4.) ????

18. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Haha so I was just about to leave the house and head that way then I realized I was a week early great thing I didn't have an address yet I'd be the only one there lol

19. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Terri took a bad fall so the tank move is temporarily postponed till a later date when she is feeling better she will get on a post the exact date and time

20. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that Terri you get better and we will see you when your ready