1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank tour and meeting

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by SGM, Jul 21, 2009.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Not too late at all and attendance at a great reef tank tour should be more than enough to convince you of the benefits of membership. Hope to see you there.
    Cagri and Dave, can you PM me your address. I want to try to create a map for people.

2. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Holy cow, we are going to see 1000+ gallons of madness tomorrow, I can't wait to see them all! For those who are thinking about it, you should come out to see them! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

3. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Here is the final Agenda and Addresses for the Tank Tour:

Google Docs Link
    Please print and bring with you. Austin and my phone numbers are included in case anyone wants to start late and needs to know where we are at.
    Unfortunately I may not be able to make it, so Austin (I hope) will help coordinate the tour. School starts Tuesday in Boone and our kids bathroom is still torn up. I may not live through next week if I don't have it done. I will try to make it down though.

4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Here is a mapuest Link w/driving instructions to all locations! I think? LOL....

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-nqnj6eQkmvyY

5. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A big thanks to everyone!  I got to see a lot of beautiful tanks today and saw a lot of new faces.  It was great to see a turnout like this, especially in the summer! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

6. Rustin

Rustin Inactive User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everyone that participated! Great turnout and great tanks. Don"t forget there is a social get together tues night at mickeys!

7. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the tour everyone loved the tanks.maybe oneday mine will be worthy.i work nights so i have to pass on the get together.   matt

8. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Good show guys!!!

9. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes great tanks everyone! Even though I could not see Dave and Sone's, I am sure they were great. Nice meeting you all.

10. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man wish I could have made it but can't wait till this fall!!

11. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I always miss your tank tours do to having something else on the agenda.

Maybe this fall.

12. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I know everyone is busy, but did anyone take pics, you know for them people that didn't get to make it?

13. slovan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, we didn't take any pictures. I think everyone forgot their cameras and taking cell phone pictures wouldn't have done the tanks any justice.

14. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As a new member it was great meeting other members and seeing some awesome tanks and exotic corals.I hope I will be able to make the fall tour.Rob