1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank tear down

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by acidlittle, Jan 6, 2009.

1. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So I had a bad turn of events in my life. Recently my Fiance decided to break things off. Right after we had bought a house. So basically I am moving out and the place i'm moving into does not have room for my aqua pod. Therefore, I am selling the contents of the aqua pod, but not the pod itself. Basically the only thing in there are fish, there are corals but nothing anybody really wants.
    The fish I have have all been with me for a good amount of time.
    Target Mandarin Goby who eats frozen i've had for a little over 6 months $30
    False Percula Clown (Omen) He was my first fish and have had her for 4+ years wanting $30 obo she is my favorite fish and must go to a great home.
    2 Pajama Cardinals have had one for 3.5-4 yrs and the other for 2+yrs wanting $30 for the pair.
    I would like to get these guys homes before the months end when i'm moving out. I'm also going to have a brand new in box 48" 4 bulb PC aqualight for sale if anybody is interested in that.
    I won't ship these fish so don't bother asking. They are pickup only or can meet within town if need be.

Yes there is live rock but, it's got a few apstasia and I plan on reefing again sometime so i'm going to let it all dry out and use it later in life. Unless somebody makes an offer I can't refuse :)
    There is a large GSP colony I have but my sister has dibs if she wants it, if she doesn't then it's all up for grabs $30 for it, and it's probably softball sized-ish....I check emails more often then this so email me jstaudt@graffiti.net thanks for looking and god bless

2. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    oh I forgot that I'll also have a 6-stage RO/DI unit available too, the unit just needs a TDS and probably new DI media in it. Looking for OBO on it.

3. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    well it looks like the sister is only taking the GSP colony so the rest is up for grabs!!!!!!!!!

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    u have any idea of what you might want out of your RO unit?

5. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    $100 6 stager!!!!!!!

6. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    anybody else interested in the fish, all prices are negotiable on live stock!! I just want them to have good homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm now taking offers, the GSP is gone but everything else is needig to go preferably by the end of the month so no reasonable offers will be rejected.

8. Aaron

Aaron Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM sent regarding the mandarin.

9. Jen D

Jen D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Emailed you.

10. Jen D

Jen D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FYI, Josh still has the mandarin available, at least. Not sure what else.

11. Aaron

Aaron Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still waiting for a response on the mandarin.

12. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    do you have your cardinals still??

13. Jen D

Jen D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By acidlittle on 01/06/2009 07:17 AM
    So I had a bad turn of events in my life. Recently my Fiance decided to break things off. Right after we had bought a house. So basically I am moving out and the place i'm moving into does not have room for my aqua pod. Therefore, I am selling the contents of the aqua pod, but not the pod itself. Basically the only thing in there are fish, there are corals but nothing anybody really wants.
    The fish I have have all been with me for a good amount of time.
    Target Mandarin Goby who eats frozen i've had for a little over 6 months $30
    False Percula Clown (Omen) He was my first fish and have had her for 4+ years wanting $30 obo she is my favorite fish and must go to a great home.
    2 Pajama Cardinals have had one for 3.5-4 yrs and the other for 2+yrs wanting $30 for the pair.
    I would like to get these guys homes before the months end when i'm moving out. I'm also going to have a brand new in box 48" 4 bulb PC aqualight for sale if anybody is interested in that.
    I won't ship these fish so don't bother asking. They are pickup only or can meet within town if need be.
    Yes there is live rock but, it's got a few apstasia and I plan on reefing again sometime so i'm going to let it all dry out and use it later in life. Unless somebody makes an offer I can't refuse :)
    There is a large GSP colony I have but my sister has dibs if she wants it, if she doesn't then it's all up for grabs $30 for it, and it's probably softball sized-ish....I check emails more often then this so email me jstaudt@graffiti.net thanks for looking and god bless He replied promptly when I e-mailed about the mandarin.

14. Jen D

Jen D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He referred to multiple fish in the e-mail I got from him on Feb. 3rd, so he may still have the cardinals, too.
    I couldn't take the mandarin because it would've been in a 10g with a clownfish indefinitely. I decided not to give in to impulse. It was nothing to do with the fish itself or anything.

15. Aaron

Aaron Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the heads up, missed the e-mail address.

16. Jen D

Jen D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no problem. I hope he still has the fish for you guys.

17. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hey I applogize for my absence but this last week has been a tough one, I've had to move out all my stuff from my house, and things just haven't been very good between me and the ex, plus job hunting on top, then my laptop broke so I had to go get a new one....Just been one of the craziest months/weeks of my life!
    I have one person who is interested in everything, he's a friend of mine and if he doesn't take it then i will have everything available. Aaron, As far as the mandarin goes I could even deliver it to you should my friend not take everything!

Once again just bare with me in this rough time, I'm trying to please everybody but I'm just failing in life! I will let you all know when I have a final say on the stuff!
    Thanks for your patience!

18. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hey I applogize for my absence but this last week has been a tough one, I've had to move out all my stuff from my house, and things just haven't been very good between me and the ex, plus job hunting on top, then my laptop broke so I had to go get a new one....Just been one of the craziest months/weeks of my life!
    I have one person who is interested in everything, he's a friend of mine and if he doesn't take it then i will have everything available. Aaron, As far as the mandarin goes I could even deliver it to you should my friend not take everything!

Once again just bare with me in this rough time, I'm trying to please everybody but I'm just failing in life! I will let you all know when I have a final say on the stuff!
    Thanks for your patience!

19. Aaron

Aaron Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No problem. Sorry things are so tough for you right now -- hope stuff starts looking up for you soon.

20. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    everything is up for grabs.............
    I know I had somebody interested in the cardinals but forgot who!
    The mandarin is spoken for as of right now pending delivery/pickup
    the RODI unit is still for sale and i think apjohnson was interested but can't remember cos I'm dumb.

I still have the clownfish and I will GIVE her away to somebody who has a good home for her!!!!!