1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank move is done!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saltwaternewbee, May 26, 2009.

1. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let's start off by saying the move could've gone a little smoother, but considering all the help we got...it went better than i expected.  I guess i should've offered FREE beer.  I want to say THANKS to all that helped us out with the tank move. Of all the people that said they could help....Taavis (thanks again Troy for the time you put in..it's coming back around nicely) and  Dzabler(for the buckets...i'm trying to clean them out and i'll get them back to you as soon as i can) made it and Nick was on speed dial thru it all.  I figured by posting the move a month in advance, it would give people enough time to reply so i could figure it out. Oh well...only lost about 1/2 my fish and corals.  Again thanks to Troy and Nick for giving some of them temp homes.

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that you lost some of your fish and corals during the move. I tried to make myself available to help, but I never got word on when and where. Sorry I was not able to help.
    Congrats on your new house and best wishes for a speedy tank recovery.

--AJ