1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Tangs for sale?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jlossner, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jlossner

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    looking to build my livestock - hoping to track down some decent sized tangs. Hippo is number one target but also want a yellow or sailfin. Would prefer Des Moines pick up but open to travel up to a couple hrs

2. Brad Gooddale has a little pet shop with a nice sailfin that I had in my tank for a couple of years. I wanted to go with smaller fish. Plus he needs to eat a lot of nori to stay healthy. Brad would probably be glad to sell it. He lives 1.5 hours N of Des Moines. I will tell him to get on here and contact you. I can vouch for this sailfin and its health, nice coloration, and strong fins.

3. Jlossner

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nice - thx!!

4. Deleted member 1172

Deleted member 1172 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you would be willing to QT, Seascapes had a really active little Hippo tang. I almost got it yesterday, but I don't have everything for QT yet. Little guy definitely has ich and is pretty skinny, but it was WAY active and energetic. I'm still thinking about getting it honestly lol.

5. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Where is this pet shop at? I live NE of Des Moines and would love to check it out.

6. AdamLawrence Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    I have tangs that I will be selling but you will need to pick up In marion. How big is your tank?

Sent from my SM-G955U via App

7. What fish are you going to be sellimg?

8. I have 2 220 gallons.

9. Dibs on clown trigger.