1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Take over my cell plan - 1,000 National minutes w/Razr (11 months remain) in IC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Eric, May 8, 2009.

1. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

As the title states, I don't need my cell phone plan any more (new job perk) so this is a GREAT opportunity for someone to take it over!
    I have 11 months remaining (until April 2010) - so this is far less than the typical 24 month contract that you would sign!
    Here's the details (based out of Coralville):
    iWireless
    1,000 minute NATIONAL calling plan
    Unlimited nights & weekends starting at 5PM!!
    Unlimited incoming calls
    Unlimited incoming text
    Plan $39.95
    Incoming $5

Total plan $44.95!!! plus taxes & fees
    This IS NOT the MegaTalk program and has GREAT coverage (actually use AT&T and Singular towers) - MegaTalk is VERY limited Iowa coverage - this is national!!
    You'll also get my black Motorola Razr that I purchased when I started the contract last April - phone is in pristine condition as it's kept in a leather holster. You'll also get a wall charger and maybe the holster.
    The details:
    You'll need to pass a credit check through iWireless and you'll take over the remaining contract with the phone (called transfer of responsibility). The account will be up to date and they will issue you a new cell number (or you can port your own) - easy! I don't want anything for this as it will alleviate my contract break fee - currently $200, will go to $180 in August, $160 in Sept, $140 in Oct, etc.
    You will own the remainder of the contract and the phone - keep it until April and walk away, renew, whatever you want. You will also have the ability to add options (like text packages) if you'd like.
    Thanks!
    Call me @ 319-936-5501 to discuss.
    -Eric
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0

For clarification, this is a V3 that is MP3 capable, about a year old.

-Eric