1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Super Goodies in Bloomington/Normal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobynT, Dec 20, 2007.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Holly cow Robyn! You are lucky to have a shop by you with that stuff....dang i would be soooo broke.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

3. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've heard good things about Jonny's. I'll get there someday. I tried a couple weeks ago but the ice storm held me up to much.

4. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    theres some nice looking corals in there.

i really like those Purple death palys and the Who dah's cat eye zoas and that Le ponape birdsnest
    it would be nice if the one pet store around here that carrys coral would get something like that.

5. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dang!  Those are really nice but I bet they won't last long.  Too bad all the nice stores are so far away.  With a 470 mile round trip, it's going to cost me over $90 in gas! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/shocked.gif

6. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By slovan on 12/20/2007 7:46 PM
    Dang!  Those are really nice but I bet they won't last long.  Too bad all the nice stores are so far away.  With a 470 mile round trip, it's going to cost me over $90 in gas! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/shocked.gif src="/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/shocked.gif" align=absMiddle border=0>You could fly over for a few hundred.

7. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Luckily it isn't that close to me either (90 miles each way.)  I made the trip several times in the last couple of months  but I honestly don't have the room, or the money for any more for some time.  
    The nice thing about your fellow reefers gettting awesome frags and corals is that eventually they will have some to sell themselves!

8. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If I'm going to fly for a few hundred, I would rather go out to L.A. and the bay area for the frags. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

9. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By slovan on 12/20/2007 8:33 PM
    If I'm going to fly for a few hundred, I would rather go out to L.A. and the bay area for the frags. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif src="/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif" align=absMiddle border=0>
    We should talk about that sometime.

10. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's what I'd call a Road Trip!

11. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish we had a store that close. No, i don't i would be divorced.