1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Vendor Turbo's Aquatics Sump Clearance Sale!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Bud, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I've posted about this on the GIRS Facebook group (and about 100 other groups) over the past couple months, but I still have over 50 sumps on hand.

Now, I'm vacating my shop space in Grimes and I need to get rid of these - ASAP. So I'm lowering the prices on these AGAIN...but this time, it's an inside deal of sorts.

I'm not getting the exposure through FaceBook...because they want you to pay for that. So, these are all getting listed up on Saltwater Aquarium at my currently advertised prices on the clearance page of my website here:

Shop – Turbo's Aquatics

Saltwater is my online retailer for my ATOs

Turbo's Aquatics Products - SaltwaterAquarium.com

HOWEVER...I need these sumps GONE. RIGHT NOW. So, I'm still selling these directly to consumer.

So I'll just keep this post short. If you are interested in one of these sumps, contact me and I'll give you a price. Out of respect for Saltwater I am not posting prices. But it's stupid cheap now and I'm taking it in the shorts.

Local pickup in Grimes or West Des Moines, can meet in the DSM Metro also

Need delivery? SpeeDee is cheap in state. For that matter, SpeeDee is cheap in general.

Outside of the SpeeDee delivery area, I can still ship UPS. The larger sumps are expensive to ship so these would need to go Air Cargo but I can make that happen.

Contact me with any questions

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Updated prices effective immediately, you can buy from SaltwaterAquarium (if you want to use rewards/point) or directly from me.

Local pickup (In Des Moines, Iowa) must buy directly from me

SpeeDee shipping on 25S and 35S cheaper (only available in their delivery area)

Southwest Airlines Air Cargo available for all sizes for next-day and same-day delivery (you pick it up at the airport). Shipping is about the same for the 25S and 35S but is reduced for the 50S and 55S.

Buy from SWA and use rewards/points/etc:

Buy directly from me and I make more money, but honestly I do not care either way at this point because either way, I'm taking a frickin bath on these.

25S, Rev B - $236 / $171 Local Pickup
    https://www.turbosaquatics.com/product/turbos-aquatics-cwt25-b/

35S, Rev B - $279 / $198 Local Pickup
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT35-B: Rev B (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

50S, Rev A - $306/ $210 Local Pickup
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT50-A: Rev A (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

50S, Rev B - $335/ $238 Local Pickup
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT50-B: Rev B (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

55S, Rev B - $438/ $256 Local Pickup
    https://www.turbosaquatics.com/product/turbos-aquatics-cwt55-b/

3. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Updated prices effective immediately, you can buy from SaltwaterAquarium (if you want to use rewards/point) or directly from me.

Local pickup (In Des Moines, Iowa) must buy directly from me

SpeeDee shipping on 25S and 35S cheaper (only available in their delivery area)

Southwest Airlines Air Cargo available for all sizes for next-day and same-day delivery (you pick it up at the airport). Shipping is about the same for the 25S and 35S but is reduced for the 50S and 55S.

Buy from SWA and use rewards/points/etc:

Buy directly from me and I make more money, but honestly I do not care either way at this point because either way, I'm taking a frickin bath on these.

25S, Rev B - $236 / $171 Local Pickup - SOLD OUT
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT25-B: Rev B (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

35S, Rev B - $279 / $198 Local Pickup- 8 LEFT
    https://www.turbosaquatics.com/product/turbos-aquatics-cwt35-b/

50S, Rev A - $306/ $210 Local Pickup - ONLY 4 LEFT
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT50-A: Rev A (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

50S, Rev B - $335/ $238 Local Pickup- 11 LEFT
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT50-B: Rev B (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

55S, Rev B - $438/ $256 Local Pickup - ONLY 3 LEFT
    Turbo’s Aquatics CWT55-B: Rev B (multiple available) – Turbo's Aquatics

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Updated list above

25s are sold out
    55s are almost sold out
    Plenty of 35s and 50s left