1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by matt the fiddler, Jul 23, 2009.

1. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This is a mirrored posting to the RC one.. (minus a few changes)

[class=nf>Here is round 1... more to come.. I hate to let good things, especially my panworlds go... but no need for this stuff for now!
    I am posting this stuff here first, if no takers then to the RC general boards. PM me please! Items located in Davenport Iowa!  I will ship at your cost.. or you may pickup!
    I am likely looking for, and might consider trades in part or full on.....

-an octopus or nicer needlewheel skimmer in the 300-350 gallon range... (if I find one that out performs my Bullet 2, the bullet might be up)
    -DC8s or DC4's for the aquacontroller
    - A Tunze 7410.602--- the 6100 transformers
    - VHO bulbs with low use
    -maybe T5's
    -lumenarcs (not lumenbrights)
    -maybe another cole-parmer dosing pump.

Now the list  new means price of a new item.. not that the item is new... prices from Marine Depot
    1- $65 Mag 12 #1   pending    ($138 new)
    2- $60 Mag 12 #2          (runs a little louder)  -update..  calcium buildup cased the hum.. vinegared!  quieted!   the shaft is broken at the very end inside the rubber stop, not enough to effect performance.
    3- $100 for combo of...
    Panworld 50PX Pressure rated pump (also good for beckets) $163 new
    AND a ¾” Eductor http://www.aquaticeco.com/[/class=nf>Here is round 1... more to come.. I hate to let good things, especially my panworlds go... but no need for this stuff for now!
    I am posting this stuff here first, if no takers then to the RC general boards. PM me please! Items located in Davenport Iowa!  I will ship at your cost.. or you may pickup!
    I am likely looking for, and might consider trades in part or full on.....

-an octopus or nicer needlewheel skimmer in the 300-350 gallon range... (if I find one that out performs my Bullet 2, the bullet might be up)
    -DC8s or DC4's for the aquacontroller
    - A Tunze 7410.602--- the 6100 transformers
    - VHO bulbs with low use
    -maybe T5's
    -lumenarcs (not lumenbrights)
    -maybe another cole-parmer dosing pump.

Now the list  new means price of a new item.. not that the item is new... prices from Marine Depot
    1- $65 Mag 12 #1   pending    ($138 new)
    2- $60 Mag 12 #2          (runs a little louder)  -update..  calcium buildup cased the hum.. vinegared!  quieted!   the shaft is broken at the very end inside the rubber stop, not enough to effect performance.
    3- $100 for combo of...
    Panworld 50PX Pressure rated pump (also good for beckets) $163 new
    AND a ¾” Eductor [size=2> [i]$25 new
    [/i]
    4-$60 CPR Bak Pak 2 $149 new with preskimmer and a 2nd collection cup.
    5-$50 CPR hang on back overflow box CS-90 $109 new
    6-$100 24” 130 watt Custom Sea Life PC hood w/ moonlights.. needs one new bulb.
    closest one is the orbit 24 here…
    http://www.aquariumarts.com/lighting.html[/size=2> $25 new

4-$60 CPR Bak Pak 2 $149 new with preskimmer and a 2nd collection cup.
    5-$50 CPR hang on back overflow box CS-90 $109 new
    6-$100 24” 130 watt Custom Sea Life PC hood w/ moonlights.. needs one new bulb.
    closest one is the orbit 24 here…
    7-$65 Tunze Multicontroller 7094
    8-$20 A Natural Wave- Wave maker only outlets 2+3 work on the timer. (I looked at the circuit and think there was a voltage spike in #1 and blew out the logic processor) # 3’s cycle runs twice the length of 2. $50 new
    9- 75 Gallon tank, stand, hood, - SOLD Though, I still have the hood.. if anyone is interested, let me know before I scrap it into shelving for gear!
    More to come!!!

2. Newbeme

Newbeme Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a pic of the hood for the 75 and a price? I may be interested.

3. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    pm me your eamil