1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale SPS, some LPS, Dolphin pump, lights

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Fort Dodger, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi I have some schtuff for sale. Feel free to message me for my phone number, address etc so you can some see it all in person. I took these pictures with my phone, and the color is pretty bad. They look better in person. I prefer to deal with people in person, to ensure that everyone is happy with their purchase.

Light.jpg
    4 foot long metal halide lights with T5s & two nice adjustable ballasts. $250.

Dolphin pump.jpg
    1 very clean Dolphin Pumps Aqua Sea 2100. I hooked it up and ran it. Way too much power for my setup. I only used it for a few weeks. Very cool running, quiet, low amp draw, 1/15 horsepower. $350 OBO.

Toadstool.jpg
    Toadstools. $10 for the little guys on up to $20 for the one in the picture.

Cup blue.jpg

Cup white.jpg
    Green cup. Nice big polyps. This thing is heavy, and about a 6" diameter. Nice mature cup! Turbinaria peltata I believe. It is a nicer color of green than the picture shows. $100.

Zoas.jpg
    Zoas. Will divide. I'm not sure of the name, but they are very tall, orange and purple under blue light. $4/head for as many as you want.

Galaxia blue.jpg

Galaxia white.jpg
    Galaxia. I have a lot of this, it breaks up easy. $4 per head.

Plate blue.jpg

Plate white.jpg
    Plate monti. This is around 11" wide and 7" deep. Very healthy and mature SPS. Seems happy standing up on the side of my tank but I know it deserves a better home. I don't have the floor space to house it in my tank. Will divide.

Unknown blue.jpg

Unknown white.jpg
    Unknown. I can't tell what this is. Best offer!

Torch blue 2.jpg

Torch white2.jpg
    Torch corals. $25/head. Will divide. I think there are about 30 heads on this colony.

Also some toxic neon greenish-yellow candy cane. Brightest coral I have ever seen. I would trade frags of this for hornets, rastas, etc or some other really bright zoa frags. I will post a pic later. I have a crab that just made them all mad so not very photogenic at the moment!

2. aussie Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 1 / -0
    The last pick is a Duncan not a torch

3. OK Thanks

4. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Those zoas appear to be Overly Orange (or at least that's what they were advertised to me as) - I've got them in my tank as well.

5. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Those zoas appear to be Overly Orange (or at least that's what they were advertised to me as) - I've got them in my tank as well.

6. Cool thanks