1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

SPS Frags FS:

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Double-J, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Double-J

Double-J Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My first official post  /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif
    I just posted a frag pack on RC. If any of you guys are interested I'll take $25 off and of course you won't have to pay for shipping as long as you come pick it up. With the $25 off it makes it around $30 a frag from the list (which isn't half bad). I'd like to make it a minimum of 8 frags though. Anyways here is the link if your interested.
    http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1430469

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wow, those are some seriously nice corals... Some of the new people around here should jump on this. I would if I thought I wouldn't get divorced because of it...

-JB

3. Double-J

Double-J Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    forgot to mention I'm in Urbandale, (outside of Des Moines)

4. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice corals, have you been using that margarita machine any this summer?? That thing is a beast.

5. Double-J

Double-J Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Wayne1 on 07/13/2008 8:42 PM
    Nice corals, have you been using that margarita machine any this summer?? That thing is a beast.
    A couple of times, not as much as I should be /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

6. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By tinytool on 07/13/2008 5:58 PM
    My first official post  /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif src="/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif" align=absMiddle border=0>
    I just posted a frag pack on RC. If any of you guys are interested I'll take $25 off and of course you won't have to pay for shipping as long as you come pick it up. With the $25 off it makes it around $30 a frag from the list (which isn't half bad). I'd like to make it a minimum of 8 frags though. Anyways here is the link if your interested.
    http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1430469
    PM'd Thanks You