1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Special IMAC Registration till the end of February

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BGreenlee, Jan 14, 2008.

1. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Posted by Billy Greenlee for Dennis Gallagher
    Hi Everybody,

I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I have stopped in frequently to see what is going on.  I’m happy to see you guys and gals have been so active and Congratulations to your new officers.

Once again we are giving GIRS 2 Full Free registrations to IMAC 2008, which will be held on May 30, 31 and June 1.  Unfortunately, we can’t include air travel or hotel costs, or the “behind-the-scenes” Shedd Aquarium Tour but we can include discounted parking for $10/day.

I understand you will have a drawing soon so watch your website for the notice.  If you don’t win one, we are offering you a discounted registration of just $99, until the end of February.  Just go to the IMAC website www.theimac.org and click on Program Advertising (not Registration).  Then scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will find it.  You will have to enter your club name and the name of your President (the new one, Billy Greenlee) to keep others out.  By then, the regular registration will be $139.

I urge you to make your hotel reservations soon.  There are several other big conventions in town then and rooms will be going for over $200/night and I don’t think we will be able to increase our room block.  If something comes up and you cannot attend you can always cancel, without penalty, up to 48 hours in advance.  I just ask that if you do have to cancel that you let me know BEFORE YOU CANCEL.  We will probably have several people on the waiting list and our special room rate expires April 28.  I want to make sure late sign ups will be able to get the special rate and not be given the $200 figure.

I’m sorry for the length of this post but I can answer your questions here.

Cheers,

Dennis

[size=4>[font="Arial Unicode MS"]ersonName w:st="on">Dennis Gallagher