1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Somehow I don`t think she believed me........

Discussion in '2010' started by Waverz, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Because my story about how i was forced at gunpoint to withdraw $300 from our bank account didn't air on the 6 o'clock news my wife doesn't believe it.  She also was looked at me strange when I told her that I won all the frags I brought home in the raffle.
    Either way, I sure got some nice stuff!
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hahaha waverz, fortuneatly for me i was allowed to take 200 bucks. I came home with 11 frags and spent a tad less. Now lets see how many i can keep alive.

3. Quam GIRS Member

Mount Vernon
    Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -0
    I told my wife the 4' skimmer I came home with was from a raffle as well. Gottta love those raffles!

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hee hee, I saw you slip that cool starfish into your cooler, pretty sure he wasn't in the raffle /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif

5. Bluefool

Bluefool Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Luckily, I actually *did* win stuff in the raffle.....since my wife was there and handling the tickets /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/tongue.gif.

I think my $40 in tickets came back to me close to ten fold.

I am running a smidge low on frag rack space....

When is spring fest?? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif.

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Congrats on the raffle wins!  Spring Fest is March 26th, 2011 and will be at the Iowa State Fairgrounds again.
    --AJ
    hehe...fixed my date typo...

7. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Dang it. I missed spring fest. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

8. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I can't believe Spring Fest 2011 is already over... /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ha! Good point folks...fixed my date typo

--AJ