1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Some video of my tank.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Dark Side of the Reef from Jeremy Meyer on Vimeo.

Just some random shots of the tank produced with muvee auto producer. It's a work in progress so i would call this a rough draft.

Enjoy

2. heartben

heartben Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nice work sir, i can see a lot more production here. i like the little player.

the part with the clown and the candy coral was really cool... how it faded in and out and what not.

3. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Wow Jeremy

That was really cool. The song choice was perfect, that is the perfect chilax vid.

Makes me want to upgrade.

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks man, that was all done with muvee, all you do is put in the clips and pics, add the music and it produces it for you along with the music.  It's great software but will only do 1280x720 in WMV files, would be nice if it would let me choose other higher res compressors.  I could really make it better but its a PITA using my old a$$ pc to do it....

5. kgehrke

kgehrke Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice video! My little clown treats my candy cane the same way, I wish he'd take some interest in the frogspawn though. Very nice tank.