1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

SoM frozen food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by covey, Jan 23, 2008.

1. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    After the meeting we went up to Sea of Marvels.  I saw Hung started making his own food.  I was wondering what you guys thought of it.
    My 1st impressions where bad.  There are some shrimp in the mixed but the main brown stuff that makes up mist of the mix contains very little big enough for the fish to eat.
    Maybe it makes good coral food who knows but at this point I am disappointed with it.

2. Bullet

Bullet Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I used to use it all the time. I never had any ill effects. Like any food you want to monitor you water quality to make sure you are not overfeeding. The corals seem to like it the most. LPS and softies would open up big time to grab it. Even better to spot feed. Anemones also had no problem with it. The only thing I did not like about it was that I was never quite sure what was all in it. But I trusted him. I did catch him one time at Hy-Vee buying a lot of sea food and I asked him if he was making fish food and he just smiled.

3. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have never seen healthier fish... Proof is in the pudding, lets just hope there is no pudding in the mix... /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif