1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

SOLD: ATM Hot Salt 200g $35/box

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bud, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Note: I'm moving out of my shop so this is being sold at purge pricing so I don't have to take it with me. I normally do not sell things this cheap and what I am selling is what I have on hand (aside from 50 CWT sumps)

Located at my workshop in Grimes
    $35 per box, 12+ available
    Local pickup only but could probably arrange for a box to go to the CR fest on 5/13

I have about a dozen boxes of this. Bought from Tom Bowman when he shut down, was going to use it, but now I'll sell it at a loss. Online this is like $100/box which is just ridiculous. Blue Shark is the manufacturer (ATM just white-labelled it) and I guess they are in the process of rebranding. So don't let the fact that ATM is on the box scare you off

I can tell you from experience that it's good stuff. Doesn't cake when left open. Dissolves fast but still recommended to mix for an hour before use.

Alkalinity seems a bit lot on mix-up, like in the 7-8 range but Cal & Mag are good, and it mixes up to 35ppt for 200 gallons unlike other brands where you can only get 160 out of them

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
  2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    All salt is pending pickup