1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Sohal Tang and Emperor Angelfish

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jtesdall, Aug 19, 2021.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    For those that remember me from days long ago, it has come time for me to break down my tanks. So the first to go are my long time pets. Both are full grown and have been with me for many years.

Very Large Sohal Tang $250
    Very Large Emperor Angelfish $200 (Eats aptasia like crazy!!)

Feel free to make offers

I have lots of equipment and tanks that will be going as well. Even a 6 foot tall skimmer.

2. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I can text pics. It doesn't want to let me upload.

3. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    Sent pm

Sent from my iPhone via App

4. Rutherford

Rutherford Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is that the only Live Stock available? Stinks you can't upload pictures might be interested in some of the gear/tanks

5. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I also have a Coral Beauty and a 1 Clown. 1 large VERY old toadstool and a bunch anemones, bubble tip I think. Should be a pencil and long spine urchin too.

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As far as gear and tanks I will have a 240 Glass with a CPR HOB overflow. A 90 with cherrywood stand hood and AI's, drilled. Drilled 30 breeder. Drilled 55 Sump. Full Apex system with spare head and 2 EB 8's and an EB 4. 6 (May keep my apex stuff) 6 Foot acrylic skimmer bought from Dirk years ago. Three large external water pumps (Dart and too Hammerheads I think). Quick list sorry, have not thought about the names and brands of all of this in a long time. I have a lot of stuff! Planning on everything salt water going. If someone wanted to bring a truck/trailer and take everything I would give a hell of a deal. But generally that is't what people want. ;0)

7. Thanks for fish.