1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

So is there a reason I can`t access Clib Buy/Sell/Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by David, Jun 22, 2009.

1. David

David Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    NT

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I believe you have to be a paid member to access those forums. If you have paid then I would suggest contacting a board member for help, they are good at helping out. Shaun

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that's correct. One of the benefits of membership is a special members-only buy/sell forum. Members can post in this forum to either give other members first crack at what they are selling, or sometimes a better price....and sometimes even free stuff. Just one of the extra perks that your membership funds get you.

--AJ

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes that is correct... You have to be a "GIRS member" and pay you dues to view that section. Really for 20$ its well worth it because thats where ppl post the free stuff of special deals that arent posted in the public forum. You will prob get your 20$ back the first time you go to that section from a good deal you find. Not only ppl selling stuff but discount codes online and special deals ppl find and post so you can take advantage of that too. Well worth it.

5. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL beat me to it. AJ is a perfect example... Just got a phosban reactor from him today. Thanks man. Looks perfect just like you said.

6. David

David Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ahh, Well I guess my membership ran out and I have to renew manually. Thanks for helping me out.

David

7. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have gotten some great deals on corals in that forum!!

8. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Did you not get a reminder email? The system should send out reminder emails to renew.

9. David

David Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it's my fault. I was lazy, never got around to clicking the link and pressing the button, and my pay pall account is down until Thursday, so it will be a couple days before I can press the button. You guys should considering doing paypals automatic renewal thing, makes collecting from lazy people a lot more reliable.