1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Site Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JB, Jan 3, 2008.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Just as an FYI to everyone, we are aware of the recent problems with the site including the inability to post in certain forum, problems with private messages and problems adding pictures to the photo gallery.
    We've notified our hosting provider and they are in the process of fixing the problem.   Hopefully it will be fixed in the next few hours, but it may take as long as 24 hours for them to correct the problem.
    Please be patient with the site until these issues are resolved.
    Thanks
    -J "WebMaster" B

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you kind sir.

3. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if you should make this thread a sticky (in this forum or elsewhere) as a place for people to report any issues they are having with the site. That way the admins/mods can subscribe and would be aware of issues quicker than if someone started a new thread.

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well the problem is still there so I just sent another email to their tech support center and I copied Bob Parsons on it. According to some of my friends who have worked for GoDaddy here in Cedar Rapids, that should get the ball rolling in the right direction.

-JB

5. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The site should be functioning normally now. If anyone experiences any additional problems, please let me know.

-JB

6. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Again, thanks for everything you do JB! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif I'll be glad to put it to the test for you.

7. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    You da' man JB!

8. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks JB