1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

sioiux city frags~

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cbort, May 3, 2008.

1. cbort

cbort Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    anyone around the sioux city area have any frags or corals to sell or trade? After tonite i will have lots of mounted misc. zoo frags for sale. eagle eyes, green bay packers, neon green minis, and green with sparkles of white paly's. Just bought 25 reef plugs and will mount a few frags of each on each plug. Let me know what ya have and what ya have to trade! Thanks
    Curtis
    P.S. Looking for just about anything. Softies, ANY LPS, and maybe some easier SPS always looking for cool zoos or rics or shrooms.

2. cbort

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    here are a few pics of the zoos i am going to frag tonite.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

all so in the top pic i have a baby green/purple frag of ricordia to trade if someone has something i really want!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill trade ya ill be thair this friday for 3 days with wife

4. cbort

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My colony of each only conisits of about 30ish of each, so these two will only make a few frags, but my others are colonies of more polyps

5. cbort

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    sorry about the confusion, as i have gotten a lot of pms asking how much for my frags. I want to trade the frags please. My actual intention if you read my post is actually asking if anyone has any frags, and i am offering about 5 different colors of my frags for trade.
    So with that said, if you have any frags to trade let me know. and i have some to trade out as well...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill call ya around 3-4 when i get in town see ya tomorrow