1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

September meeting?

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by billbigsbe, Sep 18, 2008.

1. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is everyone still in shock from the awsome turnout in august! Either way thanks Ryan 4 your hard work and good food. my place 09-28-08 noon. need a head count BYOB and pot luck but I will have beer and pop on hand for the slackers and adhd kids. burgers and dogs provided (no turkey burgers in my fridge lol). I know that its short notice but oh well. Be there or be lame!!!!! 
    followed by an actual tank tour, not simulated![​IMG]
    Dave (515)208-2851

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    not one pm, not one call . its this sunday!!!!

3. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    This Sunday does not work for me.  Sunday the 12th or 19th of October would work.  I'd really enjoy seeing some of you guys tanks!

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dave, We might want to try to get peoples opinions on dates that will work and formally organize a tank tour and accept your generous offer as host. I am sure Ryan as our local trustee would be happy to have another tour and meeting in this area.

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I told ryan about hosting the october meeting @ the august GIRS meeting. Having been out of town the first few weeks of october I set the date as the last sunday in october. Sorry for the misunderstanding. either way I had two replys from the des moines chapter GIRS, thats lame!!! I know that its hard to find time, but everyone just keep in better contact. Hope to see a post for next months meeting before the 18th of the month!

6. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    So, the date you are talking about is October 26th???   That date would work for me.

7. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    lets start a new post