1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Selling all Live Stock SPS,LPS,Fish,CLAM,ANEMONE and more

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cagri, May 16, 2012.

1. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello everyone,
    First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has gotten corals, fish and live rock from me. As of last night, everything is sold and tank is completely empty.
    Final 6 fish will be picked up, shipped tonight, and that is it. I still have some live rock if you would like, but I decided to keep about 100 pounds for
    my next tank.
    I hope all corals, and live stock will do well for you, and I will be knocking on your door when I set up my new tank in about a year.
    I know have some equipment for sale;
    Reeflo 250 Protein Skimmer $700 (below link has a newer model)
    http://www.aquacave.com/ReeFlo-Orca-250-Protein-Skimmer-by-Sequence-P1552.aspx
    Profilux 2 Controller(it has temp, ph, and other sensors, power bars etc...), 2 Pump Doser Unit(2 more pump can be added to this unit) $750 as a package.
    http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/System__E_/Products/Controller/ProfiLux_Plus_II/profilux_plus_ii.html
    2 Tunze 6205 Turbella Stream Controllable Pump $350 (new generation), $300 (old generation). $600 if you buy both of them.
    150 gallon Sump set up, everyone who has seen this, this is a great set up that can support up to 600 gallon+ system. It has built in refigium. $500
    1 set of 400 watt ballast(coralvue), reflector, bulb combo. $200
    5 gallon KalkWasser from ReefSupply, never opened or used. $40 
    Also, I thought I sold sailfin tang to someone... Did I not??? Can you let me know if you have bought it ? If not it is available for sale.

Thank You
    Cagri 

2. Pete H.

Pete H. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I pmed you about the Sailfin a few days ago but did not hear anything back. I would be possibly be interested if it is still available. Pm me with details.
    Pete

3. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks like Sailfin is still available for sale. Very last fish, great looking reef fish and not aggressive. $40, please somebody with large tank, pick him/her up.
    Thanks
    Cagri

4. Pete H.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the sailfin. Sorry for the delay to your pm. I was out of town on work. Very limited Internet so I could not respond.

Would you be able to hold over the weekend?
    Pete

5. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yes I can hold it over the weekend, no problem. Pm me about when you would like to pick it up next week.
    Thanks

6. Pete H.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great! I am hoping to move the tank this weekend. So hopefully any evening next week. I will let you know how the set up goes and plan to get it from you which ever evening works best for you.

Thanks!