1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Seascapes has new frag tanks!

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by aquageek, Nov 19, 2014.

1. aquageek

aquageek

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was out at Iowa Petfoods and Seascapes on Saturday and they have 2 new frag tanks in the middle of the store! They were still setting them up when I was there. Looks like they are using Aqua Illumination Hydras for lighting. Very exciting! Can't wait to see what they get in stock. It seems they've been adding more and more frags lately!

2. Gordo

Dallas Center
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They have frags from ACC........so not sure what they are going to do now. I picked up a nice frag last night.

3. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    The tanks are very well built, and they are looking to make a lot of changes in the store.

They will be working on their own mother colonies and dealing with several coral vendors for frags.

4. daalbers

daalbers Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 3 / -0
    Now we just need to get them interested in our club again, I've been trying for a couple of years to get them to let us have meetings, and do group buys on the days we will have the meetings but no go so far, but I will keep at them

5. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Good luck Dan! I think part of it was because of the salt buys-people ordered and then didn't pick it up, if I'm remembering correctly. :0)

6. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Hey Dan and other Des Moines members. We will be working on bringing Seascapes back on as a sponsor. If we can get a clear message from one source I think we can make it happen.

There is a lot that Seascapes can off the club and a lot the club can offer Seascapes.

7. aquageek

aquageek

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That would be awesome - I love going there. Would much rather buy frags from there than online - I hate paying for the shipping lol.