1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Salt

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Anyone need salt? I do, I just checked and it was $34 shipping from an online place. We ever get any place local to get bulk orders for us?

2. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A lot of club members buy from Dr Foster & Smith. Their shipping isn't based on weight, but the dollar amount of the order, so you can get a couple of buckets shipped to you for $10.99.

HTH,
    Anna :)

3. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so this must mean you are ready to setup the tank. Are u useing the 75 hex tank?
    let me know if u need help

4. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    I am just setting up a 40sih gallon square tank 4 now, I guess it was going to be a frag tank to hold all the frags I bought at frag fest. LOL
    I went to make some water friday and realized that my new bucket of salt had taken on flood water.

5. Duie

Duie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Drs. Foster and Smith, pretty much the cheapest place. I buy my Oceanic salt from them.