1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Rod`s Food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am thinking about trying this next time I order food.  Does anyone else use this?  I would like to know if you like it or don't.  I have been feeding frozen brine or mysis with bio-life plankton and selcon.  Secondly the cardinals seem like they are starving all the time.  I am feeding one cube divided into 2 meals.  I only have 2 so that seemed like a reasonable amount to me but maybe not?

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i really like using it. I use the all reef mix and my fish love it. i mix it with phytoplankton, mysis shrimp, oyster eggs, and cyclopeeze and an angel food cube. i make maybe an ounce at a feeding with it all in there :) its a little to much i think but my skimmer kicks into high gear then. I would recommed it. and with only the 2 fish you may not have to mix with any other food.

Chris

3. karenj

karenj Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow that was strange!! All of a sudden I wasn't registered on the site any more. Well anyway I will have to look up the difference between the reef mix and the original which is what I was going to buy. My skimmer reacts to the food I put in now so I don't suppose that will be too different. Thanks Chris.