1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Rockford Frag Fest-Great time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobynT, May 5, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For those of you that didn't get to go to Rockford you missed a great frag fest!  The Rockford club really worked their hiney's off to put on a fabulous event that had everything in my opinion, it was unbelievable!  I came home with two bags full of FREE stuff, more than a cooler of frags (some of those free also from the propagation demonstration), lots of great information from attending several of the great speakers, new camera skills (which has to be better than the OLD camera skills, lol ) and new friends.  Oh yes, maybe a slight hangover.
    The banquet was really good on Saturday night and I even got to sit next to the guest speaker, Steven Pro.  It was a rare occasion getting to talk "reef" with one of the experts!  Very nice guy and nice family.  Attending the photo workshop was great too.  Let me just say that Gary Parr has great patience and great talent.  I'm already looking forward to next year.
    I hope everyone got home safely, it was great hanging out with some of you.

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    It was a fun weekend.....painfully fun

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So does anyone have any pictures they want to share?

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

I have a few i will post later.......

4. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't beive I missed it./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif

5. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The banquet was really good on Saturday night and I even got to sit next to the guest speaker, Steven Pro. It was a rare occasion getting to talk "reef" with one of the experts!

Robyn, I thought you were one of the experts. I hope you didn't give out to many secrets.

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    You should def make it to the next one....silly workin dude.

7. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By vvolfe1 on 05/06/2008 2:55 PM

The banquet was really good on Saturday night and I even got to sit next to the guest speaker, Steven Pro. It was a rare occasion getting to talk "reef" with one of the experts!
    Robyn, I thought you were one of the experts. I hope you didn't give out to many secrets.
    Very funny Ben!  
    (I did tell him about my DIY reefer buddy though!)