1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Rockband/Pepsi caps.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by acidlittle, Jul 30, 2009.

1. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So I've been out of the hobby due to lack of everything (place to set-up my tank, money, and time).
    So I've been playing a lot of video games...
    Right now pepsi 20oz and 1liter drinks have a rockband promo with them (caps have the rock band symbol on them, yellow caps on litres, and red on 20oz)
    was wondering if anybody wanted to give me their cap codes or what not.......the codes can sometimes win you free DLC songs, and since i'm a nerd I'm wanting to download some new songs to keep my life semi-interesting....
    If you do feel like giving me some codes, would you please messege them to me?  I greatly appreciate it!
    So think of it as helping the needy, I need to stay occupied or I will go insane!
    thanks
    Josh!

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Josh,
    I like you, but not that much! LOL. No seriously, I punch these codes in too. Kind of a pain in the butt, but considering that you get a free track about 1/2 of the time that you would normally have paid $2 for, it's a deal!

--AJ

3. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Argh! lol, yeah i'm not doing so hot about 40%, i find myself getting really irritated at the dudes that tell you you lost. They do have some bomb tracks available, just need to do my damage to my teeth with sugar............the dentists are gonna love this promo!

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where are you paying 2 bucks for a single song? You are getting ripped!

5. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It's a video game.....not like downloading real songs.

6. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OOOHHHH LOL That makes a little more sense lol. Never got into the rockband series. Didn't even know you could get new songs aside from what was on the purchased game. That is kinda neat now that I know what you are talking about :)

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, when you consider that you're paying for the music along with the play tracks for four instruments...I guess it's not that bad...or maybe that's just what I keep telling myself to justify the expense...

--AJ

8. dewdad

dewdad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you need the caps or just the codes? PM me.

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He would just need the codes.

--AJ

10. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I sent a PM to ya Dewdad